Thursday, July 22, 2010

At least I'm losing right?

Well I weighed in today and I'm down 1.5 pounds. It sure is coming off very slowly! At least I didn't jump on the scales and see I gained (I keep telling myself). Anyway, Ive come up with another challenge.......................WATER!!!! Starting tomorrow my goal is to drink at least 64oz of water.



Health benefits of drinking water

  • regulate appetite

  • increase metabolism

  • boost energy levels

  • less water retention

  • alleviate some headaches

  • help reduce blood pressure

  • help reduce high cholesterol

  • ease joint pain

  • decrease in risk of some cancers

  • less chance developing kidney stones

  • release toxic waste products

  • improves skin

I bet your wondering how much water do you need to be drinking? A good guide for daily intake is to drink 1 ounce of water for every 2 pounds of body weight. A good example would be-I weigh 244lbs now so that means I should be drinking 122oz of water everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! great article that you published here about your weight loss challenge. This is informative and useful blog. I really Like it. If anyone looking for an app that will help you to do 30 day weight loss challenge then you can Check here.

    ReplyDelete